Can you stand in front of the mirror and smile back at the beautiful person looking back at you?
Today is about stepping into your power, 100% unapologetically you, stepping into your power. All you have to do is believe it is there and allow yourself to feel it.
So how do you step into your power (you ask?)
STOP putting yourself down! STOP the negative inner talk to yourself and about yourself!
STOP your negative thoughts about yourself!
STOP questioning yourself!
STOP stopping yourself from who and what you want to be!
STOP doing the things you do not want to do!
Life is too short waiting for someone to come and save you or waiting for someone to switch your light on for you to shine. Wouldn’t it be wonderful to switch your light on yourself?
The world needs and wants more authentic people living their purpose and passion, the world needs your beautiful glow!
START really living in your beautiful skin!
START being and acting your best!
START walking tall and confident!
START loving yourself as you love others!
START by doing the things you love and always wanted to do!
START being true to yourself! START by believing in yourself!
Please allow us to help you even further to step into your power…
MINDFUL ACTION: (Short meditation & affirmation)
- Close your eyes and feel your power within, feel how powerful you are. (Take your time with this very important first step)
- Take a deep breath and allow your inner powerful energy to circulate through your whole body… from the tip of your head, feel this beautiful, golden powerful energy expand your chest, feel it raise your neck and lift your head up high… feel the energy fill your body, all the way through to your little toes.
- Feel your breathing becoming firmer and more powerful – feel this amazing, golden energy that makes you so powerful, peaceful and happy – SO YOU…
- When you can truly feel the golden energy through your body, slowly come back to the room and open eyes.
- Say to yourself; I am powerful and I allow myself to step into my power…
Practice this as often as you need to.
Let us know in the comments if this has helped you to step into your power, or if you have any questions, we would love to hear from you.