Wasting time is like wasting yourself.
TODAY choose to do something substantial with your time. Make the most of your time by doing something that is important and something that you LOVE. No one owns your time- except you, so take charge of your time and make it count!
You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Albert Einstein, Shakespeare, Leonardo da Vinci and Michelangelo… the same 24 hours in a day as Gary Vaynerchuk & Richard Branson. Need I say more?
I don’t believe we can “manage time”, BUT we can manage ourselves and use our time wisely! Be aware of the “time stealers” such as Netflix or watching movies and endless series, social media, procrastinating, checking emails constantly and allowing it to disrupt your day, surfing the web endlessly, reading tabloids and playing PlayStation or Xbox.
You want to be successful? Here are a few tips that successful (wealth, health and happiness) people DON’T do:
1. Successful people don’t get sucked into social media.
2. Successful people don’t worry about things they cannot control.
3. Successful people don’t do emotionally draining activities.
4. Successful people don’t go through the day without a plan.
5. Successful people don’t dwell on past mistakes.
6. Successful people don’t put themselves last in priority.
7. Successful people don’t focus on what other people are doing.
Use time wisely = Successful people
Time is our most valuable resource and the ONE thing we can never get back!